The NCfLB has developed an extensive range of teaching materials combined into training resources related to learning behaviour improvement and violent behaviour reduction. These have proved highly effective for training facilitators in consistent whole school approaches. They apply tried and tested training methodology designed to change behaviour in education settings. Programmes include those specifically developed to support:
- national and local policy makers and administrators
- school senior leaders, administrators and staff in schools and other educational settings
- university tutors and school based mentors
- student teachers and newly qualified teachers
- childcare workers in early years settings
- parents/carers and other partners in the community
NCfLB has developed a range of materials for all professionals and trainees working in education departments, schools, childcare settings, the community and the home.